Pages

About Me

My photo
Garrison, Texas, 75946, United States
I love a country look... I am on a new journey!! In 2011, if God's willing, I will have my Shabby Chic/Primative Shoppe opening on the square in the little town of Garrison, Texas. (about 20 minutes north of Nacogdoches)

Friday, August 27, 2010

Shopping...

I so enjoy shopping for primitive home décor!! What great fun!! There is so many charming items I want to purchase for my customers ... where do I start?

I think when Olde Thymes is up and running, my cousin Diana will bake her fresh homemade meringue pies for ya'll to buy in the shoppe!!  I have so many plans...  I am excited!~

Olde Thymes will specialize in offering affordable, yet charming home décor designs in shabby chic, country and primitive.

No comments:

Post a Comment