Pages

About Me

My photo
Garrison, Texas, 75946, United States
I love a country look... I am on a new journey!! In 2011, if God's willing, I will have my Shabby Chic/Primative Shoppe opening on the square in the little town of Garrison, Texas. (about 20 minutes north of Nacogdoches)

Friday, August 27, 2010

Sign Here!!

Everyone needs a little inspiration in their life!! ~


I have found unique handcrafted signs to place in Olde Thymes Shoppe. Featuring encouraging, positive & funny... designed to remind us to see the brighter side of life and to appreciate every moment.
                                                                                                   


Or add a spiritual touch to your home with the faith inspired quotes on handmade wood signs.

They will beautifully enhance any living space and their messages serve as profound reminders in the midst of our hectic world. Featured here are some of my favorites:


Create your own sanctuary with a selection of handcrafted inspirational signs
      
It's so much fun to snazz up a room with a sign!

1 comment:

  1. There are so many great signs... I want to purchase them all, that way you can come in, read them all for a great laugh! :)

    What soap is to the body, laughter is to the soul. ~ Yiddish Proverb

    ReplyDelete